It is our goal to make every effort to ensure that you are pleased with the products you purchase on Adept Dept. Since all of our products are digital and therefore cannot be returned, we want to do our best to help you get your purchase up and running. Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
If you’re experiencing a technical issue with your purchase
If you’re experiencing a technical issue with a product, please contact [email protected], and we’ll be happy to help you. We take great pride in offering products that are high quality and easy to use, so we are always happy to help!
We offer the following exchange policy:
- I’ve purchased the wrong product license. We’re happy to facilitate an exchange in these cases. Please purchase the correct license of the same product. This can be done by visiting the product page and by going through with the regular purchase process. After that, please write in to let us know which license you would like us to refund and we’d be happy to do that.
- I’ve purchased the wrong version of a product. If you’d like to exchange a product because you bought the wrong version (such as PowerPoint instead of Keynote, AI instead of PSD, etc), we’d be happy to facilitate an exchange. Please purchase the product you intended to purchase from us, then write in to let us know which version you meant to buy so we can process the refund.
- I’ve purchased a product but found another product I like better. Though we do not offer refunds for the original purchase in these cases, please drop us a note, and we’ll be happy to offer you an alternate solution!
Because the products we offer are digital and cannot be returned, your purchase is only eligible for a refund in the following situations:
- You purchased two licenses for the same product, accidentally. We would be happy to refund you for the duplicate purchase(s). Just drop us a note here!
- There is a technical problem with the product that the Adept Dept cannot resolve. Again, you should contact our Support team with specific information about the technical issue. However, if you and our representative encounter a consistently reproducible error with the product files that cannot be resolved, we’re happy to issue a full refund. Note: Products with alleged technical issues will only be eligible for a refund when sufficient information is provided regarding how the error was created.
- The product was misrepresented in the description. We consider an item to be “misrepresented” when the delivered item does not match the described function in the product description, or when an item stated to be included is not delivered. Misrepresentation does not include subjective opinions on the quality or appearance of an item. For example: An item would be misrepresented if the product description promised clean lines, but the delivered product shows pixelation at 100%. A product would NOT be misrepresented if a buyer believes that the item “doesn’t look good” or “isn’t high quality compared to other items purchased.”
We’re unable to process refunds in the following situations:
- You (or your client) no longer need the purchased product.
- You found another product you like better, or you’ve changed your mind. Please drop us a note, and we’ll be happy to offer you another solution.
- You don’t have sufficient expertise to use the product.
- You don’t have the correct software (described in the listing) to open and edit the product.
- You bought an item on accident.
- You feel that the item is of low quality.
- You are having trouble downloading the product because your internet is not fast enough, is not stable, cannot handle a large download or similar issues related to your internet service.
- You claim the item is experiencing a technical issue, but are unable to provide sufficient evidence for the technical issue.
- Your product purchase was made over 30 days ago.
All refunds are at the sole discretion of Adept Dept.
Chargeback & Dispute Policy
We’re committed to making sure you have a great experience on Adept Dept, so if you have any questions or issues with your purchase, we’d love to hear from you as soon as possible so we can help you resolve the issue. We try to respond to most inquiries at [email protected] within 24 hours.
If you need a refund for a purchase, please make sure you’ve read through our Refund Policy before sending us a refund request.
Please note that we will permanently close accounts from which we have received any chargebacks. Previous purchases will no longer be available for access in this case. Any PayPal disputes will automatically disable your account until the dispute is resolved.
I filed a dispute via PayPal. Why haven’t I gotten a response?
The best way to contact Adept Dept about any purchase issue is to contact us by email at [email protected]. Any disputes we receive through PayPal will automatically disable your account until the dispute is resolved. We’ll be happy to resolve any duplicate purchases and other issues, but you will need to contact us by email at [email protected]
What if I filed a chargeback on accident?
Please contact your bank/card issuer or PayPal to rescind the chargeback. Once the chargeback has been removed, we will be able to re-open your account.
I didn’t file a chargeback! Why is my account closed?
Sometimes if a card gets canceled due to being stolen/lost or has been reported to have fraudulent activity, a bank or card issuer can sometimes mark all transactions in a specific time period as “fraudulent”. If this is the case for you, please contact your bank or card issuer to rescind the chargeback.