Simply paste your vector line drawing onto the included Adobe Illustrator (.ai) file, save it and open up the included Adobe Photoshop (.psd) file. Voilà, the smart object should be automatically updated on photoshop, turning your flat line drawing into a realistic neon light sign. You can then adjust the lighting by hiding or unhiding preset layers on the photoshop file.
The whole process is one of the quickest and easiest on the market. However, if you still want to see it in action, we will are planning to upload a tutorial on just that. As a bonus, the tutorial will also cover how to animate the final result.
Our Neon Light Sign Scene Creator comes in at under 20 MB in file size. It’s another Scene Creator that we are truly proud of. Happy creating!
*Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator are required to open this scene creator, please be sure you have a copy of the software before buying this product.
Highlights of the Ultimate Painting Mockup Scene Creator for Photoshop:
- 1 Adobe Photoshop PSD file and 1 Adobe Illustrator AI file
- Automatically converts line drawings into neon light signs in a scene
- 3 background wall textures
- Preset light settings
- Neon light back frame to add realism
- Downsaved to 1920 by 1080 px (3840 by 2160 px native resolution)
- 15.6 MB compressed file size